The Hotel: 60 comfortable rooms, completely renovated, non-smoking, for 1, 2, 3 or 4 persons.
You will stay in an impeccable soundproof room equipped with all the necessary comfort: small writing table, free wifi, flat screen TV with cable and foreign channels, hairdryer, courtesy tray...
In the morning, you will start the day with an all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet while consulting the local press. To relax, our bar welcomes you all day long. To eat, two restaurants are nearby.
Behind the hotel, you will find a park with a playground for children and a jogging course so don't forget your sneakers!
The Notre Dame cathedral, where the kings of France were crowned, is the first monument that must appear in your program. You will then visit the palai du Tau, the Saint-Remi basilica and the Saint-Remi museum.
Come and also discover the world of champagne in the great Houses which open their 250 km of Gallo-Roman cellars and crayons. Between Reims and Epernay, you can travel the champagne route that criss-crosses the region. Discover old rural houses, visit family wine cellars and be guided by enthusiastic producers. The road also crosses the natural park of the Montagne de Reims. This green region is covered with wild woods, gently sloping hills and colourful vineyards.
Discover the intense beauty of the Champagne region and stay in the calm, near Reims.
- courtesy tray(kettle,tea,coffee)
- WIFI in all rooms (free access)
- An office A closet An LCD television with 17 channels (National channel, Canal +, Canal Satellite, 4 foreign channels)
- Direct telephone line Alarm clock via telephone or television Internet connection Double glazing
- Electric shutter
- Shower Toilets Hair dryer
- Connection for international shaver
- Handkerchief dispenser Etc....
- Coffee, chocolate, tea, milk
- Chocolate breads, croissants
- Rusks, toast, fresh bread
- Butter, jams, honey, spreads
- Fruits, yoghurts Cold meats, cheese Etc....
At your disposal
- Internet Item
- Living room with reading corner
- Tourist Information Point
- Parking with automatic gate and night watch
- Motorcycle parking
Other information :
- Open 7/7 and 24/24 with CB access after closing the reception.
- Opening hours: Monday to Saturday: 6.30am to 10pm - Sunday and public holidays: 8am to 12pm and 6pm to 10pm.
- Opening hours of the breakfast room: Tuesday to Friday: from 06h30 to 09h30 - Saturday and Monday: from 07h00 to 10h00 - Sunday: from 08h00 to 10h30
Other information :
Closing of the car park from 22h00 to 06h30